Phone: +49 172 77 31 456
Sales tax identification number: VAT
ID no. DE300924895
All rights reserved, including those of photomechanical reproduction and storage in electronic media.
- If the delivered goods are already defective before the transfer of risk, we will either remedy the defect or deliver a defect-free product (subsequent performance). There are no further claims by the buyer, with the exception of the claims in Article C (liability). Replaced parts become our property.
- After making an agreement with us, the buyer must give us the necessary time and opportunity to carry out all improvements and replacement deliveries that we consider necessary; otherwise we are released from liability for the resulting consequences.
- The warranty period is 1000 operating hours for forklifts and 12 months for storage devices such as pallet trucks or attachments.
It is based on proper use:
Proper use: Before picking up the load, the forklift driver must ensure that the load to be picked up has no damage and no sharp-edged contact surfaces.
This also includes protruding steel nails or pointed metal objects. When picking up, putting down and moving out of the load, the mast inclination (only for forklift trucks) must be set to 90 °.
When moving out, make sure that the BASIN coating has no contact with the load.
- The buyer must immediately give us the opportunity to convince us of the defect, in particular to provide the rejected goods or samples thereof on request. Possibly. necessary return transport will be arranged by us. In the event of non-compliance, any additional costs incurred are borne by the buyer.
- In particular, no guarantee is assumed in the following cases: unsuitable or improper use, incorrect assembly or commissioning by the buyer or third parties, natural wear and tear, faulty or negligent handling, improper maintenance, unsuitable equipment, defective construction work, unsuitable building ground, chemical electrochemical or electrical influences – unless we are responsible for them.
- After an agreed acceptance has been carried out, complaints about defects that can be ascertained during this acceptance are excluded.
- We are only liable for damages if
a) liability under the applicable law is mandatory, in cases of injury to life, limb or health
b) we have culpably violated an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation) or a guarantee or
c) the Damage based on grossly negligent or willful conduct on our part.
- In all other cases, our liability for damage is excluded, regardless of the legal basis. In particular, we are not liable for indirect damage, loss of profit or other financial loss of the buyer.
- In any case, liability is limited to those damages that we could reasonably have foreseen when concluding the contract based on the circumstances and facts available to us. This limitation of liability does not apply in the cases of paragraph 1, subparagraph a of clause C (liability).
The content and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. As far as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please let us know. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
Concept and technical implementation